I ordered the 16GB Silver iPhone 6 on 9/24 and was given an expected ship date of 10/24. Just noticed they took the money out of my account yesterday but the website still says my order is being processed. I thought they didn't charge you until the phon
HarleyAnne03
Enthusiast - Level 2

I ordered the 16GB Silver iPhone 6 on 9/24 and was given an expected ship date of 10/24.  Just noticed they took the money out of my account yesterday but the website still says my order is being processed.  I thought they didn't charge you until the phone actually ships?

Labels (1)
Re: I ordered the 16GB Silver iPhone 6 on 9/24 and was given an expected ship date of 10/24. Just noticed they took the money out of my account yesterday but the website still says my order is being processed. I thought they didn't charge you until the
monkeybuttqueen
Enthusiast - Level 3

I've read post by others who say that the tracking number will show up soon after their credit card is charged.  Sounds like your phone is shipping soon.  I ordered mine on 9/19.  Same phone and shipping date. 

0 Likes
Re: I ordered the 16GB Silver iPhone 6 on 9/24 and was given an expected ship date of 10/24.  Just noticed they took the money out of my account yesterday but the website still says my order is being processed.  I thought they didn't charge you until the
monkeybuttqueen
Enthusiast - Level 3

I just received my tracking no.

0 Likes
Re: I ordered the 16GB Silver iPhone 6 on 9/24 and was given an expected ship date of 10/24.  Just noticed they took the money out of my account yesterday but the website still says my order is being processed.  I thought they didn't charge you until the
HarleyAnne03
Enthusiast - Level 2

YAY!!  Me too!  😃

0 Likes
HarleyAnne03
Enthusiast - Level 2

But FedEx has no record of the shipment...sigh...

0 Likes
monkeybuttqueen
Enthusiast - Level 3

Mine says that too.  Just not updated in their system yet.

0 Likes
Re: I ordered the 16GB Silver iPhone 6 on 9/24 and was given an expected ship date of 10/24. Just noticed they took the money out of my account yesterday but the website still says my order is being processed. I thought they didn't charge you until the
B33
Legend

I'd just keep Checking back with your Tracking Number ever Few hours just to see if shows anything, If money was pulled from an account it should be in the system soon.!  If your not seeing anything in the next 6 to 8 hours and want to call customer service here is 2 of there Numbers you can call

1-800-922-0204 Land Line  or *611 Via Mobile..

0 Likes
Karenannette

It took several hours for my shipping status to update after they took the money out. But that is just how shipping works. Within 24 hours you will be able to see where it is. Mine shipped from Tennessee at 2am when I received my confirmation.

0 Likes