I ordered the iPhone 6 plus 128 and got caught up in the fraud delay also. my shipping date is now 10/14, is it possible that it will arrive sooner
earbird
Enthusiast - Level 2

I ordered the iPhone 6 plus 128 early and got caught up in the fraud delay so the shipping date went to 10/14. Is it possible that the phone may ship earlier?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: I ordered the iPhone 6 plus 128 and got caught up in the fraud delay also. my shipping date is now 10/14, is it possible that it will arrive sooner
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi earbird!

I understand your eagerness, let's look into this! The delivery date was not affected by the Fraud delay. Please advise the time in which your order was complete. Additionally, which color did you order?

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: I ordered the iPhone 6 plus 128 and got caught up in the fraud delay also. my shipping date is now 10/14, is it possible that it will arrive sooner
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi earbird!

I understand your eagerness, let's look into this! The delivery date was not affected by the Fraud delay. Please advise the time in which your order was complete. Additionally, which color did you order?

0 Likes
earbird
Enthusiast - Level 2

I ordered the Space Grey iPhone 6 plus and got the order confirmation at 6:27 am EST

Ordered about 6:15 am EST

0 Likes