I phone activation problem!!! PLEASE ASSIST
kosv

I have an Iphone 5s that i bought from US with NO PLAN from Best buy. The mobile was working with my Greek sim card (cause im from Greece). i had an accident and the phone took water so i went to apple store in Germany and i paid 250euro for the replacement of a US phone. Now the phone that they gave me is not working with any provider cause they told me in apple that my first phone was locked from verizon and also this one is locked now again. What can i do? i dont have any account to activate it thought the internet or something? can someone from the service team send me a email etc? please! i have already waste more than one month to talk with apple without any results!!

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: I phone activation problem!!! PLEASE ASSIST
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I know the importance of having a phone when you're traveling kosv. Have you contacted your international carrier? You can also contact our global team for more info. Here's a link to contact them http://vz.to/17KseUf . Keep us posted.

Kinquana_VZW
Follow us on TWitter @vzwsupport

0 Likes
Re: I phone activation problem!!! PLEASE ASSIST
kosv

lol...how is it possible people to give such answers to customers??

I just called them and they told me to go to a "pc store" of my choice and ask them to unlock the mobile for me.

But i contacted apple regarding this and they told me that i should just go and jailbreak the mobile. Unauthorized modification of iOS can cause security vulnerabilities, instability, shortened battery ...

What can i say???

0 Likes