I preordered the iPhone 6 Plus 128gb on Sept. 13 and still no shipment notification.
ked2313
Enthusiast - Level 2

I realize I am probably just being impatient as I have waited over a month for the phone with out even the glimmer of hope that it has even shipped, but I am wondering if anyone else who ordered around the same time as me has either received theirs, been notified that it has shipped, or is in the same boat as me just waiting for my phone.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: I preordered the iPhone 6 Plus 128gb  on Sept. 13 and still no shipment notification.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi ked2313,

I apologize for any delay in getting your order. We are working as fast as we can to get the orders out. Did you receive an email confirmation with an order number? Here's a link that can be used to check order status http://bit.ly/RjmCUB.

Thank you,

EdW_VZW
VZW Support
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
Re: I preordered the iPhone 6 Plus 128gb  on Sept. 13 and still no shipment notification.
Karenannette

I ordered the gold 6 64gb and received it a week later. I found out that it depends on the color and the size. Some models are in more of a demand and they are backordered. I know when I was ordering mine I originally wanted the 6 plus 164...but the shipping date was in November due to backorder. I couldn't wait because my phone was dying. I hope you get your phone soon.

0 Likes
Re: I preordered the iPhone 6 Plus 128gb on Sept. 13 and still no shipment notification.
DJones183
Enthusiast - Level 2

I am not sure which one you ordered (Color, size).  I ordered the 6 Plus 128GB Space Gray on 9/12 around 4PM Eastern and it showed 10/24 ship date, however it has shipped as of yesterday.

Re: I preordered the iPhone 6 Plus 128gb on Sept. 13 and still no shipment notification.
ked2313
Enthusiast - Level 2

I also got the space grey. I hope that mine says it ships soon!

Sent from my iPhone

fearhart
Enthusiast - Level 2

Glad to hear that D! Maybe there is hope for me receiving mine in the very near future as I have ordered the same phone.

DJones183
Enthusiast - Level 2

I wish the best for both of you, I've been patient for a while.  It says delivery on Monday.

Joeyd614
Enthusiast - Level 1

My six plus is scheduled for delivery for 10/31. Ordered it around 9/24th from a Verizon store. Space grey 128 gig

0 Likes