I send out about 40 text messages every week but when a person responds to me it goes to everyone else I sent message to why?
Tomatoe

I send out about 40 text messages every week but when someone responds to me it goes to everyone else that I sent message to I never had this problem sending out group text before I got Iphone I called Verizon but they were not very helpful. How do I fix this very frustrating for my friends and me.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: I send out about 40 text messages every week but when a person responds to me it goes to everyone else I sent message to why?
budone
Legend

It sounds like the person replying has Respond To All set.

0 Likes
Re: I send out about 40 text messages every week but when a person responds to me it goes to everyone else I sent message to why?
KinquanaH_VZW
VZ Employee Emeritus

Tomatoe, I've had this issue with my device and understand how frustrating it is when the message that is meant for you is seen by others. YOU have the option to turn your group texting off but the person sending the message reply back to you will need to turn their group texting off so that it does not go to everyone. I will list the steps to turn your group texting off but I recommend having the person who is sending you a reply to turn their off.

1) Click Settings

2) Click Messaging

3) Slide the Bar from on/off for Group Texting

Please le me know if you have any further questions or concerns.

KinquanaH_VZW

Follow us on Twitter at www.Twitter.com/vzwsupport

0 Likes