I suddenly can't reply to txts from certain android users.
RENBON72

I have the contact's phone number set up as "mobile".  I was able to text them in the past. Any suggestions?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: I suddenly can't reply to txts from certain android users.
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

How do you know the messages aren't sending? Are you getting an error message?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
RENBON72

The message I am attempting to send is green & there is a red " ! Not Delivered" next to it.

Also, I called the people & they said they did not receive a reply.  This has happened with 4 separate contacts in the last couple of weeks.

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Hmmm, well that bit of information has decimated the possible theories I had. I'm stumped.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

RENBON72,
I appreciate you for hanging in there with us and giving us all of these vital details. I know how important it is to make sure you are able to send these messages. Let's go and reset the network on your device. This will not delete any of your content however you will need to connect your WiFi and Bluetooth connections again. Here is link the will show you how to do so. Is the SIM card you currently have in the phone a Verizon Wireless SIM card? https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/knowledge-base-207110/ Does this help?

Jennifer_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes