I think it would be helpful to have a Thread where everyone can report which 6 they ordered and what date they received to help others that are waiting
laffnvegas
Contributor - Level 1

I am going to start this thread in hopes that people can report when and what type of phone they ordered then come back and reply to their original post when they heard it was being sent. This could be helpful to everyone that is anxiously waiting like myself. So here goes. I ordered Oct 3rd, 6+ 64GB Silver the order stated ship date Oct 31 I am in the SW part of the US ( I m understanding that is making a difference as well)

I will report back to this thread when I have been charged or got notification.

I am also hoping for earlier rather than later Smiley Happy

Thanks,

Lisa

Labels (1)
Re: I think it would be helpful to have a Thread where everyone can report which 6 they ordered and what date they received to help others that are waiting
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

I think others have already started one or two or several dozen of those types of threads in the Apple space and the iPhone 6 space on this community forum.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

Re: I think it would be helpful to have a Thread where everyone can report which 6 they ordered and what date they received to help others that are waiting
Bruce_MF_Lee
Enthusiast - Level 3

Ordered the iPhone 6 plus on 9/26, with the estimated ship date of 10/31. Nothing has changed. I am getting inpatient.

laffnvegas
Contributor - Level 1

Well I have spent the last 6 hours going through hundred of posts and nothing is in one easy to locate thread plus many give little to no information of what they ordered other than they are waiting then someone comes back and says which model and GB. If there was just ONE thread where people reported the date and exact what they ordered then others can come in and also give the full detail, then to please come back once they get word. That would be extremely helpful to hundreds that are waiting.

Loquat
Master - Level 1

laffnvegas  There are many, MANY threads of such. Problem is that everyone continues to start a new thread rather than searching previous to find the answer to their question.

kacton
Enthusiast - Level 3

Regardless of how many threads there are, they are scattered and these forums are meant to be helpful. Clearly you are as excited as the rest of us to get your phone so I hope this helps you out. I ordered a 6+ 128gb space grey on 9/19. My order status hasn't changed since I ordered. Still says 10/31 as my expected ship date. But I did read earlier that somebody had ordered 2 of the exact same phone on the 17th and theirs shipped. They're expected to be delivered tomorrow so hopefully ours follow soon.

laffnvegas
Contributor - Level 1

Bruce, which plus did you order color, size and region of the US?. I am believing that some parts of the US are getting the phones much quicker than others.

0 Likes
kacton
Enthusiast - Level 3

Oh. And I'm in the central US.

0 Likes
Bruce_MF_Lee
Enthusiast - Level 3

I ordered the 64gb of the plus and I live in arlington tx, so tarrant county

Lovemyfam13
Enthusiast - Level 3

I Order one 6+ 64gb gold on 10/14. Expected ship date 11/14....Smiley Sad

im in the southwest

0 Likes