I want someone from corporate to fix my issue immediately!!
bmesser

I need someone form corporate to call me asap.  corporate is supposed to be investigating my issue and listening in on two conversations I had with certain representatives who promised me an iphone 5c with their last promo.  I shouldnt have to wait a month for that tohappen I want this resolved immediately.  ALso I have two othwr isses one being interference and breach of privacy!!  this is rediculous.  Im truly thinking about switching to A T and T or sprint after atleast a decades worth of service with verizon. I was lied to by verizon and thats not my problem verizon needs to fix these issues!!!

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: I want someone from corporate to fix my issue immediately!!
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello bmesser,

Help is just a posting away! There's no need to consider another wireless carrier. We are passionate about getting your concerns addressed once and for all. May I ask what wireless concern do you have for us? If you can share the details then we can customize a solution for you. We want to act with the highest sense of urgency and your assistance in doing so is greatly appeciated.

Thank you…

ArnettH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
bmesser

well I have three issues

1) on May 16th I called in and a manager approved for me to take advantage of the free iphone 5c promo on three of my lines.  Before I got off the phone I had asked them if I got one of the lines unsuspended if they would let me take advantage of the iphone 5c offer for that line as well.  I was told yes my manager approved it and its notated in the account but that I would have to call back in two days because they had to reactivate that line first.  I called back two days later and was told it was never approved and there no way they are even able to do that because the promo had ended on the 16th.  I have been calling quite a bit and cant get this resolved.  I spoent over 6 hours on the phone yesterday with verizon.   I then spoke with a NIKO from customer service yesterday and he once again said ok I see where they did that for you on the 16th so We will honor that and he told me word for word what he was typing into the system so I wouldnt have ny more prblems then went on to say the person I spoke to before him once again deactivated that line and I would have to call in again the next day and they would get it handled.  SO today I call in and to my surprise theres no notes from the lady I spoke to on the 16th and no notes from NIKO.  Im being told there absolutely no way they can fix this for me and that they have to submit a request to corporate for them to listen to the phone conversations where the lady from the 16th and NIko from yesterday promised me it would be honored.  I have no doubt in my mind once you listen to those phone conversations i was promised a free iphone 5c for that line!!  I want this fixed.

2) Second issue, The three phones you sent me from that order on the 16th were the wrong color and now I have to send them back and wait forever or I can take them in to my local store.  I am being told by one of your reps that no stores and verizon doesn't have any left ????? 

3)  I had interference on my lines, meaning if I was in a call I would randomly get put into other people conversations.  I could hear them but they cant hear me.  One was an insurance company talking about someones policy.  HUGE BREACH OF PRIVACY FOR THEM!!  also, whos to say other people are now hearing me and my conversations but I dont know that.  supposedly verizon has a remedy ticket for this but I have not heard anything back for close to 2-3 weeks regarding this issue!

ITS SAFE TO SAY I AM HORRIBLY DISSATISFIED WITH VERIZON and im hoping you can make this right and ill consider staying with verizon.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I'm sorry about all the issues you have experienced bmesser. You have also reached customer service here and we are able to review the information on your account as our previous representatives are able to see. If that line is not eligible to upgrade, we are unable to change the upgrade date. If there is a special promotion on the line, we can definitely make sure its honored so you can take advantage of an upgrade. I'm unable to listen to the calls but I'm sure we can review the notes and find out exactly what is occuring. Were you given information from the person who submitted a request to hear the calls?

Additionally, I know receiving the wrong color is frustrating. We truly would like to get the correct phones to you as soon as possible. However, the information  you were given is correct about our stock. Majority of our stores don't have any in stock due to the promotion a lot of customers received. 90% off the phones upgraded with this promotion are shipped out via the mail. Unfortunately, this is how we will have to ship them out as well. I'm so sorry you have to wait a bit longer for your awesome devices, but I promise they will be worth the wait. Sending them back is also apart of our shipping rules so we wont have multiple devices in transit and so there wont be any mix up with what is received back in our warehouse and what you receive in your possession. Have you already shipped your phones back. Were you given any information about when the correct phones will be shipped. We can track those phones and get the correct ones ordered immediately for you.

Lastly, receiving an interference with your calls is very rare. We have an awesome network and don't see this issue often. A trouble-ticket is the best way to have our technicians investigate what is occuring and find a fix for it. We won't leave you with this problem and will definitely come up with a resolution. Were you given a ticket number? We can check the status of the ticket to find out if there has been a fix yet.

I hope we can mend this relationship with you and keep you  a happy customer.

Kinquana_VZW
follow us on twitter @vzwsupport

0 Likes
bmesser

response to 1st issue.

on the 16th when I was promised that upgrade I was told it was eligible and approved by a manager!!!   that all i needed to do was call two days later and verizon would ship the phone?? 

I am still waiting on someone to even listen to the phone calls as far as I know there has only been a submission to corporate who knows.  Representatives at Verizon cant be trusted obviously given the huge amount of lies i have already been told.

0 Likes
bmesser

Response to 2nd issue,  I just called the local store and they do have several in stock so your giving me inaccurate information.  No surprise.

response to 3rd issue

apparently its not too rare,  its happened to me a total of 4 times.  who knows how many of my calls people are hearing and vice versa,

remedy ticket number is 7005497

0 Likes
bmesser

Also,  I need someone from corporate to fix this,  If your in customer service and not corporate theres really no need for you to be helping me because you wont be able to fix my issue.  Please get someone who will actually be able to resolve this issue!

0 Likes
bmesser

KBGKathleen

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Bmesser,

We absolutely do want to help you as much as possible in straightening all of this out! I do want to let you know that here on the Forums you're also communicating with Customer Service, and we have the same capabilities as those on the phone. With that being said, although we are not able to listen to the calls, any representative is able to review the notes in the account to investigate on your behalf.

After reading through all of your posts I have a few questions to sort through everything. Have the correctly colored phones shipped out yet? If so, do you have a tracking number for them?

Your privacy is a huge priority to us and we absolutely do not want anyone listening in on any of your conversations. I was not able to find a Trouble Ticket with the number you provided. Would you be able to double check it for me please? What was the timeframe like between those 4 times that interference happened?

SarahO_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes