I was on a website all of a sudden my screen freezes I was able to get out of that screen after a few second and then noticed all my app icon disappeared I have an IPhone 5. Has this happened to anyone before?
Taurus055

I was on a website all of a sudden my screen freezes I was able to get out of that screen after a few second and then noticed all my app icon disappeared  I have an IPhone 5.  Has this happened to anyone before?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: I was on a website all of a sudden my screen freezes I was able to get out of that screen after a few second and then noticed all my app icon disappeared I have an IPhone 5. Has this happened to anyone before?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
That is very strange! Have you been able to get your apps icons back now? Have you attempted a soft reset by holding the power button and home button at the same time until the phone restarts? Keep me posted with the results!
BryanS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
0 Likes