I was wondering if we can retrieve text messages word for sent in the billing momth.
1badpage
Im wondering if we can obtaing the word for word text messages in a statement.  Thanks Much Jessica
Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: I was wondering if we can retrieve text messages word for sent in the billing momth.
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

No.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Re: I was wondering if we can retrieve text messages word for sent in the billing momth.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

1badpage. 

This is a wonderful question since we understand some customers would like to see the text message details, however, there is not a way for us to list the text details in a bill statement.Verizon Wireless takes customers' privacy concerns very seriously. We are guided by strong codes governing the privacy of customers' communications and information. The privacy principles reflect our commitment to and the definition of our policy on safeguarding privacy.

Thanks for being our customer and taking the time to reach out to the community forums. 

Tamara_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes