IPad 4 mini
gandalf7x
I recently decided to ditch my Kindle Fire and invest in a real tablet. I picked up the iPad 4 mini. Now I know there's a newer, faster and larger iPad that has just been released for $100 less. But that in a way is what clinched it for me. I'm a serious bookworm, you see. So whatever else my new tablet was, it had to be these specific things at least, which I have listed here in order of how important they are to me personally: 1.  No 10" screens. That's too big for my needs. Period. The one thing I knew I was going to miss from my Kindle 8 was it's perfect reading and hiding size. 2.  Good, sharp, clean display. That's just a thing with me. Because I will pipe in the occasional movie or watch television, YouTube, etc. 3.  Lightweight.   So how'd I do? Let me have it.           Gandalf7x
Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: IPad 4 mini
MIKEYANDJOSIE
That was awesome. "Good Hiding Size". I  laughed out loud when I read it. I know you'll never believe it but I have no lost love for you. And stop thinking badly about yourself. I will hurt anyone whoever disrespects you or says those awful words you used with me. I am happy if you are happy.
0 Likes