IPhone 5 Shipping
Yankeefanmvp
Enthusiast - Level 2

So I am sure there are a million of these topics but.....

I ordered my Iphone on the 2nd of October.  It says it will ship on the 26th but it has been charged the account just recently.  I checked my email and there was no confirmation that it shipped nor does the tracker say it shipped.  Does that mean it still hasn't shipped or is Verizon a bit slow on updating their information?

Labels (1)
Re: IPhone 5 Shipping
RobertPetty

I ordered two on Oct 8 (contract anniversary date) and got a shipping notice Oct 14 for delivery Oct 17.

0 Likes
freezway
Enthusiast - Level 2

I also did not receive a conformation or tracking number. however when i called the automated line from verizon i received the tracking number only to find out that my phone has been shipped 3 days early and should arrive tues the 16 as apposed to the 19th 

0 Likes
busybee87

Can I ask what size/color phone you all ordered?  I also have a ship by date of Oct 26 but crossing my fingers it comes sooner!  Thanks Smiley Happy

0 Likes
Yankeefanmvp
Enthusiast - Level 2

16Gb Black.  Hopefully I will get it today but I have no clue if I will or not.

0 Likes
lo237
Enthusiast - Level 3

Yankeefan did you order online? I ordered a 16gb back on 9/27 and have yet to see anything. I'd be pretty upset knowing people who ordered after me are already getting theirs and not me. Smiley Sad

gnelson49

I ordered on September 26th, iPhone 5 16 GB black, just got a pending charge on my card for the phone today 10/15, had an expected ship date of 10/19. No info yet on carrier info for shipping but my order status has updated with a section for tracking info. Assuming once the charge is final and no longer pending it will ship, probably tomorrow 10/16. Verizon usually ships 2-day so I should get it by 10/18, Thursday. Yours will probably be a day later.

0 Likes
lo237
Enthusiast - Level 3

Lucky! I'd love to see my phone by the end of the week but I'm hopeful even for the beginning of next week. I read on mac rumors that they're fulfilling up to 9/26 orders. So close! I'll just keep being patient! Smiley Happy 

0 Likes
ainfalt

i ordered a 32 black on 10/10, got a pending charge in my account yesterday morning, and an email this morning saying my phone will be shipped and should arrive on Wed. Ordered on Wed and should arrive the next Wed. That's not bad but I think the 16 is in higher demand.

0 Likes
orhollin
Enthusiast - Level 1

So I saw online that the ship by date for  iphone 5 16gb was 10/26, so i went into my local verizon store and they were completely sold out. So I decided to order mine online and then the ship by date was 11/2. I was upset but at least I will be receiving an iphone 5 sooner than later . I end up ordering mine  10/8.  Has anyone with same ship by date have got any type of response or info on there order?