IPhone 7 plus 128GB expected ship date 11/16
I102BCUTE

I ordered the IPhone 7 plus 128 GB in gold on 09/29. The expected ship date is 11/16. Are phones shipping our sooner then thier expected dates? My phone is on it's last leg.  I can't take this waiting game anymore. This is annoying!!

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Likes
Re: IPhone 7 plus 128GB expected ship date 11/16
sheritah_vzw
Verizon Employee

I rely heavily on my phone, So it's understandable why you're anticipating when your iPhone will arrive. Let's see how we can help. Since the ship date shows 11/16/16, that's when you should expect the phone to ship. We can not confirm whether the device will ship earlier than that. What exactly is not working with your current phone?

SheritaH

Follow us on Twitter

VZWSupport

0 Likes
FERGBOY3471
Contributor - Level 1

I would say you should get it earlier.. I ordered the JB 7 plus 128g that was the most popular and backordered phone and had an order date of 9/10 and ship date of 11/23 and my phone will be delivered at any time today.. so thats nearly a month earlier.  So hang in there and good luck..

0 Likes
I102BCUTE

Every since I updated to the ios10 my phone does not connect to wifi. I had to upgrade to 8gb plan, which is out of my price range and when my phone battery life is under 50% and I go into certain apps my phone completely shuts down.

0 Likes
I102BCUTE

oh good! I really hope I get it soon. My current phone is so messed up and I'm afraid it's just going to die on me before the new phone arrives.

0 Likes
I102BCUTE

Every since I upgraded my phone to ios 10 my phone does not connect to wifi. I had to upgrade my plan to 8gb, it's very frustrating. If my battery isn't at 50% or more and I open up certain apps my phone shuts down. 

0 Likes
drewskieayyye

I ordered the 128 rose gold 7+ on 9/24. I just noticed under my devices it appears as my agreement is in place. Also the 11/16 shipping date has disappeared from my order. CC billed as well. Hoping this means it will be shipping early.

0 Likes