IPhone8
Stephkmizell

So on the IPhone 8 plus 256 gold I preordered in the 17th did show a ship day of 9/29 earlier this morning and now 10/10. What was the purpose of preordering is the phone wasn't going to be available? Are they available in stores?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: IPhone8
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I understand your eagerness and apologize for the inconvenience. Due to high demand the shipping dates have been adjusted. By pre-ordering your phone, you have definitely secured a device. The store inventory varies by location. To locate a store near you visit: https://www.verizonwireless.com/stores/. Your patience is greatly appreciated.

Verizon_Customer_Serivce

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the *Correct Answer* button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
rcschnoor
Legend

Regardless what the VZW rep has stated, low supply can also affect delivery times. Certain configurations of the device will undoubtedly take longer to deliver than others due to the limited supply Apple provides. The most abundant supply will be in the lower memory sizes and most likely in the basic black version. Other colors and higher memory amounts will take longer for Apple to fulfill orders as there are fewer of those devices ordered.

Furthermore, manufacturing delays(parts availability, Apple changing manufacturing to fulfill the most popular model/color/memory combinations, etc...) can also affect delivery dates on the less popular model/color/memory combinations. Higher memory, Plus model and color other than basic black are likely contributors to the delay in your order being fulfilled.

Verizon can only deliver the product when Apple supplies it. Good luck.

While there are likely iPhone 8+ devices available in stores, it is unlikely that your memory/color combination would be.

peace17

Order sept 27 ..no tracking

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

peace17,

Congratulations on your phone order. We understand the anticipation you're experiencing while waiting for your new phone. Phone orders are shipped in the order they're received as inventory is received from the manufacturer. When your order ships, you'll receive an email with the tracking information so that you can track the package on its way to you. In the meantime, you can check the status of your order on our website using this link http://vz.to/2fuWP5t .

ShawnteJ_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the *Correct Answer* button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes