ISPU Order
Bmetzgar
Enthusiast - Level 1

I am an indirect agent with Verizon and yesterday I placed the order for an Iphone 12 pro for a curbside pickup. I didn't realize that I being a Verizon indirect employee would not be eligible for this. The store told me that I had to cancel my order because the phone was for another client. I cancelled my order via the My Verizon App. I have the email notification that my order was successfully cancelled. I cannot upgrade my phone because it is grayed out. I called and it says that it is "pending" on Verizon' back end of things. I also in the Manage device tab, have a device payment still showing. This is ridiculous, I just want to order the iphone 12 pro. I got told wait 24 hours. Well here I am still waiting way past then. I also got told 72 hours. SO who even knows.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: ISPU Order
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Bmetzgar, we are truly sorry to hear about your experience. Making sure you are aware of your options to upgrade to a new device is important. Allow us the opportunity to further review the details of your concern. We have sent you a Private Message. Can you please respond to that message? Thank you. 

0 Likes
Re: ISPU Order
Bmetzgar
Enthusiast - Level 1

Now I have a pending order on my account that is restricting me from upgrading. The device payment has fallen off but yet another issue! lol

0 Likes