Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
***Announcement: Early next week, we’ll be merging the current Fios and Wireless Communities into the all new Verizon Community! Beginning the evening of Sunday 12/4, both Communities will be placed in read-only mode. You’ll still be able to visit the Communities and browse content, but login will be disabled. On the afternoon of Monday 12/5, all users will be able to log into the new Verizon Community. We expect the new Community to be fully functional the morning of Friday 12/9. Additional details can be found in the Announcements board and under Featured Topics!
Icons are soooo large that I cannot sign on.
GWConsultants

How do I fix this

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: Icons are soooo large that I cannot sign on.
honors21
Enthusiast
Double tap the screen with 3 fingers this is a short cut to enlarge and to put it back to normal.
0 Likes
Re: Icons are soooo large that I cannot sign on.
bviranila

I know what you mean...HUGE ICONS!  My son suggested I turn it off and then restart the phone. This does work, however sometimes I have to touch it again and again just to get the little slider into view, so that I can turn it off.  I don't know what sets this off, but it's most inconvenient. 

Another solution that also works, though irritating, is to remove the battery and put it back in. GOOD LUCK!  I'm with you!

0 Likes