In messages, next to my nephew's name there is a little grey moon icon. Does this mean he is set to DO NOT DISTURB?
Caro202
Enthusiast - Level 1

On his mother's phone (4s) there is no moon. SO he doesn't get updates from the rest of the family on events we talk about. Is this as simple as updating the DO NOT DISTURB or is there a list somewhere in FAVORITES (contacts) that he needs to  update too?

Labels (2)
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: In messages, next to my nephew's name there is a little grey moon icon. Does this mean he is set to DO NOT DISTURB?
narntek
Contributor - Level 3

He likely has the Do Not Disturb feature on, but only for select people, and the people you mention that are in the conversation, are likely people your nephew has added to the group under do not disturb.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: In messages, next to my nephew's name there is a little grey moon icon. Does this mean he is set to DO NOT DISTURB?
narntek
Contributor - Level 3

He likely has the Do Not Disturb feature on, but only for select people, and the people you mention that are in the conversation, are likely people your nephew has added to the group under do not disturb.

0 Likes