Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Incoming and outgoing calls
Snn5
Legend

Either via the call log on the phone or by line item detail in My Verizon as the account holder when you view current use or view the bill.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Snn5
Legend

Either via the call log on the phone or by line item detail in My Verizon as the account holder when you view current use or view the bill.

0 Likes
rcole2
Enthusiast - Level 2

i want to view my incoming and outgoing calls on my computer. i am tired of the wild goose chase. Tell me how to view them without going to my phone

rcole2
Enthusiast - Level 2

i cannot get to my incoming and outgoing calls the way it says  i could only see the date texted to and from one person and it wasnt even the one i wanted to see but there is no way to change it to another one

0 Likes
rcole2
Enthusiast - Level 2

i dont even see where it says current use or view my bill

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello there, rcole2. We know it is important to be able to view your call logs on your computer. Here are the steps on how to download your call logs from your online Verizon account on your computer: https://www.verizon.com/support/view-usage-on-your-bill/.

AnnaG_VZW

0 Likes
Racheljune18
Enthusiast - Level 1

This is not a solution this this question!  I have viewed by bills in PDF format and have even downloaded usage, and there is still no way to tell whether a call listed is incoming or outgoing.  

0 Likes
kh-taylarie
Khoros Partner
Khoros Partner

Due to the age of this thread, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes