Incoming texts delayed by about 12 hours?
hyealice

It's taking some incoming text messages approximately 12 hours to get to my Iphone!  It's not all messages so I have no idea why.  I updated my phone when the update came up the other day and I've tried turning the phone off and back on.  They'll be a whole thread and the next thing I know I'll get a text alert and it will look like the sender just sent some inane message - like just a "yes" or "no" but I didn't ask a question.  When I reply asking what the person is talking about, that's when I'm told it was sent like early that morning (and I'm getting it at 11:30 at night) or vice versa, I'm receiving it in the morning but it was sent the night before.  The other person in the thread is receiving the messages real time.  What is going on?  I'm afraid someone's going to text me about an emergency and I'm not going to get it for hours.  Something needs to fix this problem.

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Likes
Re: Incoming texts delayed by about 12 hours?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Getting your texts in a timely fashion is essential, hyealice. We want to ensure we get this working properly. Is it happening with multiple contacts or one specific person? When did you notice this started? Are all the apps up to date on your phone as well? Is it happening with both texts and iMessages?

NicoleB_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes