Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
***Announcement: Early next week, we’ll be merging the current Fios and Wireless Communities into the all new Verizon Community! Beginning the evening of Sunday 12/4, both Communities will be placed in read-only mode. You’ll still be able to visit the Communities and browse content, but login will be disabled. On the afternoon of Monday 12/5, all users will be able to log into the new Verizon Community. We expect the new Community to be fully functional the morning of Friday 12/9. Additional details can be found in the Announcements board and under Featured Topics!
Insurance wasn't added
newme

I switched to Verizon a couple of months ago.  I placed the order over the phone for two lines of service.  One line I ordered a Samsung phone and on the second line I ordered an Iphone.  When I received the package I had two Samsung phones.  I was told I could go to a local store to exchange one of the Samsung phones for an Iphone.  The problem is when I placed my order I requested to have insurance on both phones. Some how insurance was only placed on the line with the Samsung.  What can I do? I was told that I had 30 days from purchase to add insurance on a phone and I am well beyond the cut off date.  I requested that the original telephone call be reviewed but was told that it wasn't possible.  Please help!

Thanks.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Insurance wasn't added
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Newme, I apologize that insurance wasn't added to your iPhone. Is that phone currently damaged or are you just looking to add insurance in case there are any issues? If no current issues with the device, we are currently offering open enrollment for insurance thru March 8th http://bit.ly/TPteQ4.

MarquiaF_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes