Intermitten loss of signals to hearing aids from iPhone 6 Plus
Percula4

I have tried two different brands (Audibel and Beltone) and many of their models of made for iPhone (MFI) hearing aids (HAs) and experienced intermitten and random loss of signals from my iPhone 6 Plus when streaming music or phone calls to those HAs. The sound randomly lost to both my left and right ear and it felt like the sound shifted from left to right ear from a fraction of a second to sometimes 1-2 seconds. Sometimes total loss of signals to both HAs. After trying different models and also paired to different IOS devices (iPad and my wife's iPhone 5S) it was determined it was my iPhone 6 Plus to be the problem. There was no loss of signals to my HAs when paired to my other IOS devices.The HAs function normally as a hearing aid at all times. The only problem is with streaming music and calls to the HAs.

I even did a complete factory reset (erase all content and settings) and restored from my iCloud backup but the problem persists. Did any MFI HAs user with iPhone 6 Plus experience similar problem? Any suggestion to correct this problem other than getting a new phone? Thanks!

Labels (1)
0 Likes