Internet Service
Vincent8810

I have been to all levels of technical support over the last six months and I find that I still cannot access the Internet anytime I’m away from home. No matter where I go Houston Dallas Fort Worth San Antonio Philadelphia my Internet does not work and I am paying for it every month. Recently I have asked for the CEO or the president or somebody the head of customer service and they cannot give me an address or phone number for them. Or where to write them. So why should I be paying for this Internet service all this time on three iPhones and it does not ever work or allow me to access the internet to check bank accounts, deposited funds, menu’s at Resterant’s, QR code’s to get my daughter out of school for medical appointments, and etc? Why do they continue to take my money each month and refuse to refund all of those expenses? 
stephen V. hunt, Customer

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Internet Service
Vincent8810

They will not ever give you anything back once they have taken your money. they will promise you everything on the phone, but it will never materialize in true refunds language as we know it.

Example: your bill monthly is $223.00 they attest that they will reimburse you 65.00 in charged internet fees. Suddenly your bill is $293.00 that next month due to add on’s and you still have to pay $223.00 plus additional cost. It’s all take, ignore reimbursement or refunds because not one of those people on the phone is allowed or authorized to reimburse you one dime. It is best to change companies. It’s like the insurance companies.

They don’t care if you get mad at them and go somewhere else they already took your money and spend it on investments you can leave anytime you want.  Once you have  made for a few payments and they don’t even try to paid you back they don’t care they already got your money, invested your money they don’t care about your butt and it shows. stop worrying about it and thinking that they do care or your also believing in genies, in fairy godmother‘s and good wishes they are all full of dirt you know it, I know I t and all your doing is keeping Hope alive and we  both know it. That’s what Verizon and those other fat cats teach one another, it’s the new form of Slavery, if we cannot get pain by their working for free just take their money and promise them the world and freedom. 

0 Likes
Re: Internet Service
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

No results after all levels of technical support looked into the situation of not able to access the internet would be frustrating. Like you mentioned, we rely on these for so much. Is this happening on all of your lines or one line? When is the last time service was flawless?

-David

0 Likes