Iphone 13 pro max backorder
Stevesredhed80
Enthusiast - Level 1

I ordered a iPhone 13 pro max 256 gig in silver on October 13th. Last day of the promotion. Ordered in store. Site is telling me that the shipping date is November 5th. Has anyone gotten their phone earlier when ordered in the store? I figured maybe because I ordered a less popular color it would come sooner?

Labels (1)
Re: Iphone 13 pro max backorder
Jamesterry
Enthusiast - Level 1

Same question for me

0 Likes
ThatGirlMakayla

I ordered two phones on 9/27 and only got one so far. I’m still waiting on the silver one… So if you get any updates on yours let me know😅 Everybody keeps telling me that color is on back order until late November. The phone I did get is the light blue color. Had that within 2.5 weeks. 

0 Likes
sam812345
Enthusiast - Level 1

ordered my silver one on the same day as you and still have no gotten it. 

0 Likes
Kyle35
Enthusiast - Level 2

Any one got the 13 pro max ?

I ordered 13 pro max/256gb/blue on 9/19.  Until now, I still have nothing. Customer service useless, they are unable to help me. Just told me it is back order. Excuse me? I preorder on 9/19, my several friends have already got the cell phone. They keep told me back order. At least, I should be on the queue for the phone. Why other people order after me can get the phone earilier. None of customer tell me the truth.

0 Likes
Whiterose2582
Enthusiast - Level 2

Same here, only my ipone 13 Pro Max was ordered on 10-2-21.  I think I'm lost in the system.  The only thing I know is it is in 'holding', which is the last step to shipping.  No tracking at all.  I ordered the 128 G, in gold.  At this moment, I would take any color, just to get the phone...

JaredMM

I Ordered mine Oct 12th in the store and I’m still waiting for it to be shipped

Almost 60 days later still no shipping date 

0 Likes
Whiterose2582
Enthusiast - Level 2

It seems like Apple goes through this every time a new model is launched.  I have even read where pre-orders placed have not even been shipped yet.  My rep checked and checked in the system; it was still in 'holding'...no tracking info at all.  That was finally canceled, and lucky for me, a 13 Pro Max came in store, and was not picked up by the customer...this is my first Pro Max, and I love it!  Just keep on checking, or have your rep check...good luck!

0 Likes
waellerbe
Enthusiast - Level 3

@Kyle35  I order the iPhone 13 Pro Max on 11/30/21. A few days later the system says that the phone was "Shipped on Dec 05." When I went to review the UPS tracking number, the system tells me that a "Label (was) Created," then "Damage (was) Reported," and it goes on to say the my phone is On the Way. With my understanding of English as my first and only language, if the phone is on "Back Order," it is misleading when I am told that the phone is ON the way.

I am concerned that I order the exact same phone for my Wife, and the phone arrived with no issue. When I order the "same phone" for myself, Damage is reported during the delivery process, and I don't have any update since 12/06/21. After several chat sessions with Customer Service, I informed one Agent that I can not afford to keep sitting around waiting for the phone to arrive with "Signature Requested." I want the phone, yet I have other responsibilities to tend to.

0 Likes
waellerbe
Enthusiast - Level 3

@Whiterose2582  I had several Customer Service agents "check" for me, and I would receive the same "delivery date will be provided as soon as possible" message. I even share the option of picking up the iPhone 13 Pro Max at our local Best Buy. I was told to try to be patient to prevent receipt of duplicate devices. Since 12/06/21 I am still waiting for the delivery.

0 Likes