Iphone 5 Mobile Hotspot
Jcr918

I have been having problems with  mobile hotspot on my Iphone 5 & Ipad 4 for over a year now. I really  need some help I can't deal with this anymore. I am able to connect to  my iphone 5 and Ipad but after about a few mintues I seem to get  disconnected I have the same issues with my LTE Ipad 4 and Iphone 5.  Once disconnect the sid no longer shows up from my two devices I then  have to reset network setting and re boot after that I can stay  connected for awhile but then it's the same repeat process.  I have  spoken to Verizon about this issue they reffer me to apple after doing a  lot of re search seems this is a big problem for others as well on Verizon while moving in a vehiclel  .

I  am able to keep my ipad connect to my macbook  pro using blue tooth but  even that drops off from time to time.  Signal is not a issue there are  times where I am on LTE and I lose connection and I can't reconnect  without resetting everything.

This  is so annoying I am a storm chaser and having reliable internet in my  vehical is imporant so I can retrive radar updates. I ditched my mobile  hotspot for the Ipad because I could save $10.00 per month using the  ipad and told it would serve the same purpose  to have it connected to the account BIG MISTAKE

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Iphone 5 Mobile Hotspot
Jcr918

After speaking with a rep I have been informed that the Iphone 5 & Ipad 4 lte do not do Mobile Hotspot over 3G.  You got to be kidding me ?

This make's the device useless if you travel. I am currently working with the storm manager about getting a free hotspot or something since BEFORE buying the Ipad 4 I was informed it would work just like my jetpack would and not it don't

This is ridiculous I am SO UPSET that I can not get reliable internet connection through my apple devices

0 Likes