Iphone 5 Shipping by october 5th?
perez11

Who has already got there iphone that were set to deliever by october 5th?

i ordered mine on the 18th and deliever date is october 5th, but my order status hasnt changed it still says its processing >.<

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Iphone 5 Shipping by october 5th?
todj

Wondering the same thing.  Ordered mine on 09/18... the confirmation email says delivered by 10/05, but the status website says expected ship date of 10/05

Those that have gotten your pre-order already, when did you order?

0 Likes
shizzyshae

They are most likely getting around to it, some ppl for the 5th received it early.

0 Likes
monkey_187
Enthusiast - Level 2

I am also wondering the same thing, when I check it online using their order status update nothing has changed.  I get the same messages.  I know when I called and spoke to CS I was told that I would have it on the 5th.  I still dont understand why we have to wait so long if I/we got them during the pre-order.  This has been the only time they didnt deliver like I expected them to. 

0 Likes
Holllat

I ordered my phone on 09/18/2012 and the status was saying We have received your order and it's in process as of this morning and ship date is 10/5/2012.  I checked about 5 minutes ago and now it's showing Your order has been sent for processing and I checked my bank account and they have debited the amount of the order from my account so this looks like a good sign.  I hate not knowing the process.

0 Likes
wguynes

I, too, have a deliver-by-date of 10/5.

Seriously, having a status page that is inaccurate is only a fraction better than not having one at all.

0 Likes
Jerseylvr
Enthusiast - Level 1

My receipt email confirmation says delivery by 10/5 but when I called they told me ship by 10/5!

0 Likes
Jerseylvr
Enthusiast - Level 1

I called because I had the same message. They said it would be shipped by 10/5, not delivery, even though that is what verizon email confirmation receipt says. Also told me they could do nothing about it. BUMMER

0 Likes
Holllat

My account was pre authorized on 10/2/2012 but debited on 10/3/2012 and it shows that it's out for delivery on the Fedex truck today in my home town with an expected deliver date of 10/5/2012 by 4:30pm so I'm not sure if it will be delivered today or by tomorrow.  I never received a confirmation e-mail but I did see the tracking number under Where can I check my order status and I was able to see in my order history my receipt for the phone order. 

0 Likes
jseq01

Mine says its expected ship date was 10/3/12 and today is the 10/4 and when i look at my status it still says that it will be shipped by the 3rd and that was yesterday i have no tracking number or nothing

0 Likes