Iphone 5 Voicemail Notification not showing
bg1228

I am having trouble not seeing the voicmail notification lit up with any voicemails.  The only way I know I have a voicemail is if I dial my number and then put my password in and find out I have voicemail.  I actually had 4 voicemails from last week that I didn't know I had.  How do I get this reset?  Thank you for your help and suggestions in advance.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Iphone 5 Voicemail Notification not showing
TomCat03
Contributor - Level 3

Make sure your have it in your Notification Center and your have the notification and Badge App activate. Also, make sure you have setup your Visual Voicemail once you did activate the phone.  if all else fails, power off for a few minutes and start it back up.

0 Likes
bg1228

I had the voicemail working.  My voicemail was activated and I was getting the notifications, but then they just stopped.  I checked and I do have the notification and Badge App activated (ON).  Thank you for your response.

0 Likes
tarkine

Had the same problem. The VZN rep took me through several steps but the one that worked was to go to Settings->General->Reset->Reset Network Settings. Press Reset Network Settings. This will not erase the data on your phone the way Reset All Settings does. You should see a red badge on your phone icon on the dock, go to voice mail, wait several seconds until the red badge there shows a number and you see your messages in visual voice mail.

0 Likes