Iphone 5 cases
anthonyb861
Contributor - Level 2

Who thinks it's a good idea to pre order one right now or just wait?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Iphone 5 cases
heyitsmejosh
Contributor - Level 2

you know i was just doing the same thing, but i want an otterbox and they are all shipping on the 28th (except black verizon) so i figured ill just wait till launch day check out verzion bestbuy ect

0 Likes
anthonyb861
Contributor - Level 2

Sounds good. But damn they might be full as hell the stores esp apple store

0 Likes
heyitsmejosh
Contributor - Level 2

they might be, but all those people will be waiting in line for a phone you are just going in to get a case, you wont be in the same line.. places like best buy should be easy.

0 Likes
spine
Enthusiast - Level 2

I'm going to keep mine in bubble wrap , until i can order one of these tanks https://www.lunatik.com/

lol.

0 Likes
cadmus223
Enthusiast - Level 2

www.seidioonline.com

The best cases ever!  They are shipping them now.  I've used one for every phone I've had, and they are the best I've found.  $50-$70.

0 Likes
codylock

life proof ❤️ best case hands down

0 Likes
anthonyb861
Contributor - Level 2

Saw this clear skin case was pretty nice but not in stock yet 😞

0 Likes
Drew614

I hope on Friday that Verizon has otterbox's besides freaking black! You would think Otterbox would ship some on the cases to their sellers to go with the phone. Not make people wait a week. I don't know if I can wait a week. I don't wanna spend 20.00 on a crap case. So far the ones I saw my local store has are purple and black and polka dot...ew.

0 Likes
jpressley34
Enthusiast - Level 3

I just ordered a cheap 5.00 case on ebay. I want wait and see what comes out before i put a lot of money into one.  Ended up with over 20 cases for my iPhone 4...lol

0 Likes