Iphone 5 issues
KatelyneMarie

I have an Iphone 5 and its continuously dropping calls and it will bump me off the internet. i work with iphones and never had any issues like this. ive closed the apps in the back ground made sure my phone is up to date. the only thing that is really realiable on my iphone is my music.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Iphone 5 issues
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Oh no! That's not what we are used to hearing about a Verizon compatible device, KatelyneMarie. Like Superman, here I am to save the day. May I ask is there any physical or liquid damage on your iPhone 5? Also, what zip code are you in when you are having service related issues? It would also be appreciated if you can share the software and carrier version installed on the iPhone. This can be found under Settings > General > About. As you share more details on the concern then we can partner together and customize a solution for you.

Thank you...

ArnettH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
kingjoey1981

I am having issues as well with no internet connection with my iPhone 5. Zip code is 33624

0 Likes
netrimos

My iPhone 5 never shows the proper level of the battery. Now it will display odd vertical bars then reboot about every ten minutes. It is now completely unusable.

0 Likes
bkz
Enthusiast - Level 1

I am glad I am not the only one experiencing terrible service, data connection, dropped calls, etc etc on the iphone 5!  I switched from UScellular to verizon about a month ago and have had NOTHING but problems.  I have had my SIM card replaced, my phone replaced and trouble tickets generated and it seems like my issues are only getting worse.  For being the most reliable network i would have to say that being with UsCellular was WAY better!  It's almost like when my number was ported from one provider to the other the port didn't fully go through so my phone has no idea what to do.  It's constantly searching even when i'm only an hour away from my home.  Ive had several people tell me they tried calling me or texting me and never heard back from me....I'm like uuuhhh I apologize but i never recieved anything.  I hope they get this resolved soon because the tech support people sometimes act like they have never heard of this issues before but judging by these forums there is  a HUGE problem that needs to be addressesd.

JenMarkfort

That is exactly what is happening to me, were you able to resolve your issues?

0 Likes
Billwarn
Enthusiast - Level 1

I am having the same issue with dropped calls.  But, so far, it appears to happen inside my house.  I just upgraded to iPhone 5 from an analog phone which never had this problem and am greatly disappointed.  Zip code 77059. What's the fix?

Message was edited by: William

>> personal information removed<<

Message was edited by: Verizon Moderator

0 Likes