Iphone 6 past ship date of 10/3 and still no info
Teka6299
Enthusiast - Level 2

I preordered and have a "ship by" date of 10/3.  That has obviously gone and past.  I've called 3 times and nobody can give me any information!  What is going on?  The last call I made I even said "It's ok if you just tell me it's backordered and you screwed up" but nothing.  Why can't they find any information or why won't they give me any information?

Has anyone with a 10/3 ship date actually receive their phones?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Iphone 6 past ship date of 10/3 and still no info
putter011

I am with you.  My delivery date is today 10/7 and nothing.  Yesterday I received and e-mail saying my order was cancelled because I did not order the Iphone while trading my old one.  I have the order number....Verizon is terrible!  You can't get a human anymore for help, it is all automated and the don't care....I wish Congress would nail these companies as they have no committment to their customers.  They will put fiber in the ground and cell towers up but that is where it stops

0 Likes
Khryun

Same here -- was 10/3. No updates, no details, no changes, no news, no information from customer service. Everyone else ordered later and received there and you can just go into an Apple store and walk out with one... Loyal Verizon customer for over a decade -- very disappointing.

0 Likes
Teka6299
Enthusiast - Level 2

Thanks putter001 and Khryun.  Thought I was the only one!

What in the world is going on?  I too am a long time customer but feeling I should be shopping around.  Will give it a few more days before I cancel.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We would not want you to leave the Verizon Wireless family, Teka6299! We love your loyalty and want to continue our wireless relationship for many more years. Were you able to check the status of the order on this site: http://vz.to/1tPoQU4 Please keep us posted.

KevinR_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi Teka6299,

We want to help! I have sent you a direct message. Please respond to this message for assistance.

Thanks,
PamelaF_VZW
Tweet us @vzwsupport

0 Likes
jitimanagementcoach_c
Enthusiast - Level 1

I'm in the same boat. I ordered two iphones on 9/18. One showed up the next week and my other one was suppose to ship 10/3 to be delivered by 10/7. These phones are both the Silver 16GB. How is it that on the same order, one phone ships the next week and the other gets forgotten?!? And I've received no update or notice on when I'll receive it, and the only thing the store I bought it from could tell me was, "you'll just have to wait". Very frustrating.

0 Likes
Teka6299
Enthusiast - Level 2

Yes I've checked many times and continue to have no updates.

0 Likes