Iphone 6 trade in
yogi7474
Enthusiast - Level 1

I just upgraded and my iphone 6 is pending delivery 10/7/14, however I plan to trade in my old iphone 4s, when I got the envelope to return my old phone back (before I have gotten my new iphone) there is a sheet in it that says that the value of trade in is only valid if the phone was bought AND activated before 9/30, how can I activate a phone before I get it on 10/7 and does this mean I am not guaranteed the trade in?

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Iphone 6 trade in
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

yogi7474,

Thanks for the great catch and question! Verizon Wireless has already caught this and adjusted the return date to 12/1 for our customers. Feel free to spread the word and enjoy your new phones!

TrevorC_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

View solution in original post

0 Likes
SamuelAdams
Enthusiast - Level 3

I have a similar problem and noticed that no one has stepped in from Verizon to answer. I'm afraid a whole bunch of us are in the same or similar situations. Come on Verizon we need some answers here.

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Try a search within the community. This has been asked several times since the announcement of the newest iPhones.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

yogi7474,

Thanks for the great catch and question! Verizon Wireless has already caught this and adjusted the return date to 12/1 for our customers. Feel free to spread the word and enjoy your new phones!

TrevorC_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes