Iphone 6s
bosco01

My phone is telling me I'm out of storage.  I have never had this problem before.  I deleted all my photos and apps and it still tells me I have no storage.  I have restarted my phone several times and it still shows I'm out of storage.  Sometimes the phone will go blank and turn back on again.  I think it's still under warranty and I think I need it replaced.  Can you help me?

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: Iphone 6s
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

What the phone saying is using the storage? Can you delete applications you don't use? Downloads that aren't pictures?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Re: Iphone 6s
AyaniB_VZW
Verizon Employee

Your efforts are appreciated and of course we can help. When did you begin to receive the storage notification? Here's how to check what is consuming the memory:iPhone 6s and 6s Plus Settings Support | Verizon Wireless  . Please share your findings.

AyaniB_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes