Iphone
Halie96

My Iphone screen just went white out of no were do you know how I can fix that

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Iphone
rash

First thing to do is to check the battery.  Make sure that it appears in good shape and that it is properly secured.  If the phone was exposed to moisture, it will destroy the battery.  Another option is to use somebody elses  charger to see if it will charge, just in case your cable is not functioning.

0 Likes
Not applicable

First off you cannot check a battery in an iPhone. It is self contained. not user accessable.

If your screen went white? simply restart the phone and see if that fixes the problem. If not just bring it in to a Verizon Wireless company store and let the tech look at it. If you have applecare you can bring it to an Apple Store in your area.

Additionally you can call verizon tech support and they may walk you through some steps that may get your phone operational.

Call verizon from a land line phone since it will take sometime to assist you.

Good Luck

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi Halie96!

Oh no! I am sorry to hear that your screen has turned white. I know how important it is to have a properly working device. Let's get this fixed. Did the device go white while you were in an application? Can you still hear the device ringing or notifications? Has there been any liquid or physical damage to the device? Keep me posted.

Thanks,
Pamelaf_vzw
Tweet us @vzwsupport

0 Likes