Iphone4s
amloll

I am having trouble sending and receiving all text messages on my iPhone 4s. And then some messages I will receive more than once and I can't read or delete them.  I have reset my phone and turned on iMessage & SMS and it will be ok for a day or two and then act up again. Any ideas?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Iphone4s
curtpelky1

Last year I had an LG phone that quit making or recieving calls. I took the phone to my local Verizon store to have them troubleshoot it. At one point, the employee behind the counter removed my SIM card, placed it into a Galaxy to verify that it was working, and it was. The SIM card was removed and placed back into my broken phone. Since then, Verizon is insisting that I purchased that Galaxy and has been hounding me since.

Now, it seems to me that when you do replace a phone on your account, that you can look at the EID, MIN, etc online.

I am willing to bet that if I could talk to an actual person at Verizon, that had 1/2 a brain, I could have them look up the EID/MIN and find the person who actually has it and get this monkey off of my back. I am tired or Verizon. We have been with them for over a decade, and the last 5 years or so have been miserable. Our problems are never resolved, the bill only goes up, they are rude, I could go on.

I filed a complaint with the BBB today to try to get some resolution. My wife have been having problems with her iPhone, again, the run around, no resolution. She was excited because Verizon said that they would call her back last week with a resolution about her issues at least. All she got was a survey wanting to know how the customer service experience was. Well, DUH!,....awful.

We are going to switch carriers. There are so many offers right now it is just too easy to make this decision. Yes, Verizon has the biggest network, maybe the fastest speeds, they also have the worst customer service.

I would have preferred to stay with them, but, even I can see that it is time to leave.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
curtpelky1 it really sounds like there is a lot going on here. I would hate to lose you to another company especially if there is something I can do to help. I am going to send you a message directly here in our forums. If you would like to reply, I would be glad to take a look at your account. Thanks in advance!
BryanS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
amloll, we definitely want your messaging services working properly. I am here to help. Please make sure you're in the latest software version for your 4s under Settings>General>Software Update and if not, update it to the latest version. What type of reset to the device have you performed? Was it a full reset where you Erased All Content & Settings and then restored your content from a previous backup or was it a reset in which you powered the iPhone off and back on?

If you're are up to date on the software while having this issue, please perform the steps in the following link:  http://vz.to/1L3WbQA and retest.

Keep us posted.

EbonyR_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
0 Likes
curtpelky1

My service is suspended because of the issues. The number is [removed]. You can call my wife for more detail at [removed].

Phone numbers removed as required by the

Message was edited by: Admin Moderator

0 Likes
Ledsteplin
Contributor - Level 3

So what was the solution? Maybe it might help others.

0 Likes
curtpelky1

As far as I know, there hasn't been one yet.... 

0 Likes