Is NO shipping date better than one in November?
mrgossett
Enthusiast - Level 3

When I preordered my 7+ 128 Jet Black on 9/9 about 2:50 am CST, the shipping date was showing as 10/5. After I preordered, it went to 11/2 and stayed there until yesterday. Now there's NO ship date showing on My Orders on My Verizon. Some posters have said that may be a good sign for an upcoming shipment, but who knows. I'm not blaming Verizon for the supply problems on the 7+, especially the Jet Black models. That's an inventory issue with Apple that I hope they're correcting.  But I do blame Verizon for the lack of communication with its customers and leaving thousands of people in the dark about their shipments and what's going on. The Verizon reps seem to know nothing more than we do. If I knew that my order was actually going to be pushed later, I would just cancel the order and try to get it from Apple, if I could still get the $650 trade-in promo. Verizon, you can do better. DO IT!!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Is NO shipping date better than one in November?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I want to see you receive your device in a timely manner. If you find a phone in store that you'd rather purchase, you can message us to cancel the order to pick up the phone that day.

Re: Is NO shipping date better than one in November?
mrgossett
Enthusiast - Level 3

Shipping date is now showing as the original date of 10/5. That's encouraging... Thanks!

0 Likes