Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
***Announcement: Early next week, we’ll be merging the current Fios and Wireless Communities into the all new Verizon Community! Beginning the evening of Sunday 12/4, both Communities will be placed in read-only mode. You’ll still be able to visit the Communities and browse content, but login will be disabled. On the afternoon of Monday 12/5, all users will be able to log into the new Verizon Community. We expect the new Community to be fully functional the morning of Friday 12/9. Additional details can be found in the Announcements board and under Featured Topics!
Is it possible to exchange iPhone 5 for a different color once recieved?
vengeallez
Enthusiast

I've given myself second thoughts, and concluded that the white iPhone 5 would be for me. When I called apple to ask for a change in color of the iPhone on the order, they said it couldn't be done unless I'd have canceled it. They suggested that I should go to Verizon when I receive my iPhone and ask if it would be possible to exchange my black iPhone for a white one. So, is it possible?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers
Re: Is it possible to exchange iPhone 5 for a different color once recieved?
Tidbits
Legend

Yes, but there is an restocking fee, and you have to hope it's in stock of that color.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
benf207
Enthusiast

Doubtful. I personally think black looks much much better, but if you still want white I suppose you could sell it and buy a black one. Who knows, you might be able to exchange though, but I would be surprised.

0 Likes
Tidbits
Legend

Yes, but there is an restocking fee, and you have to hope it's in stock of that color.

0 Likes
heyitsmejosh
Contributor

honestly why does the color really matter? i mean if you dont like the color put a case on it like you will likely do anyway..

0 Likes