Is it possible to switch lines between a iPhone 6 and a Galaxy S5? I realize the sim cards are different so I was wondering if there was a way around that. Thanks!
jlow7694

Is it possible to switch lines between a iPhone 6 and Galaxy S5 being that the sim cards are different.  I have both devices on my account and I just want to switch the two.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Is it possible to switch lines between a iPhone 6 and a Galaxy S5?  I realize the sim cards are different so I was wondering if there was a way around that.  Thanks!
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

jlow7694,

Let's get this phone activated for you. No need to go any further. You can go here and it will walk you through each step. Verizonwireless.com/activate

RobinD_VZW

Follow us on twitter @VZWSupport

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Is it possible to switch lines between a iPhone 6 and a Galaxy S5?  I realize the sim cards are different so I was wondering if there was a way around that.  Thanks!
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello jlow7694! One of the great things VZW customers can do is activate devices on their own lines as needed. As long as the replacement device isn't restricted (such as devices can be when lost) and isn't being used on another line, you should be good to go! Have a look at this http://www.verizonwireless.com/support/how-to-switch-device-video/ and let me know if you still need help!

DionM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter www.twitter.com/vzwsupport

0 Likes
Re: Is it possible to switch lines between a iPhone 6 and a Galaxy S5? I realize the sim cards are different so I was wondering if there was a way around that. Thanks!
jlow7694

Hi there! Yep I tried the switch device option from my account homepage bit

I was unable to switch between the two devices because the sim is different

between the iPhone 6 and the Galaxy. So, I'm wondering if there is a way

around the different sims to switch.

On Jan 6, 2015 12:01 PM, "Verizon Wireless Customer Support" <

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

jlow7694,

Let's get this phone activated for you. No need to go any further. You can go here and it will walk you through each step. Verizonwireless.com/activate

RobinD_VZW

Follow us on twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes