Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring the phone you love. OR get iPhone 13, on us. Online only. With Select 5G Unlimited plans. Ends 1.31. Buy now
end of navigation menu
Is there a reason to pre order thru Verizon instead of Apple online?
Mansam
Enthusiast

I'm eligible for an upgrade & plan on selling my Iphone 5 & pre ordering my Iphone 6 at midnight. Is there a reason why I should do it thru Verizon instead of Apple online?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Is there a reason to pre order thru Verizon instead of Apple online?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Upgrading is always exciting, Mansam! If you are eligible for an upgrade and your iPhone 5 is in good-working condition, you can take advantage of our Trade-in promotion. You can trade-in your current device and receive a Free iPhone 6 (16GB model). This promotion is only available at Verizon Wireless. Here is what qualifies as a good-working device:

• Phone can turn on and off.
  • LCD screen is free of cracks and functioning correctly.
  • Phone and connecting ports are free of visible corrosion and water damage.
  • Battery is present.
  • Phone and charging port are free of cracks and dents, and are not missing any pieces or chunks (not including cords or accessories).

Go to vzw.com to start your pre-order at 12:00 PM PST.

Thank you,

LenaA_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Upgrading is always exciting, Mansam! If you are eligible for an upgrade and your iPhone 5 is in good-working condition, you can take advantage of our Trade-in promotion. You can trade-in your current device and receive a Free iPhone 6 (16GB model). This promotion is only available at Verizon Wireless. Here is what qualifies as a good-working device:

• Phone can turn on and off.
  • LCD screen is free of cracks and functioning correctly.
  • Phone and connecting ports are free of visible corrosion and water damage.
  • Battery is present.
  • Phone and charging port are free of cracks and dents, and are not missing any pieces or chunks (not including cords or accessories).

Go to vzw.com to start your pre-order at 12:00 PM PST.

Thank you,

LenaA_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
Mansam
Enthusiast

Thank you for the reply but everything on my 5 is perfect except a small crack in the absolute upper corner. When I had it "appraised" on the Verizon site, it said it was worth $36 which is ridiculous when I I know I can sell it for between $160-$200. So if I just upgrade (which I am eligible) & will have to pay about $300 by taking a 2 yr contract, is there any "motivation" to buy it on the Verizon site or just go to Apple.com later tonight (just after midnight west coast time)? I will be doing it ~ it's just a matter of which site & why

0 Likes