Is there any way to unlock my iphone 4s from the computer it is connected to. The back light won't light up and number pad is not functioning? I need to back up phone content to itunes. Please help!!?
Delta17

Is there any way to remotely unlock my iphone 4s?  it is connected to my. The back light won't light up and number pad is not functioning? I need to back up phone content to itunes. Please help!!?

Labels (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Is there any way to unlock my iphone 4s from the computer it is connected to. The back light won't light up and number pad is not functioning? I need to back up phone content to itunes. Please help!!?
mama23dogs
Legend
0 Likes
Re: Is there any way to unlock my iphone 4s from the computer it is connected to. The back light won't light up and number pad is not functioning? I need to back up phone content to itunes. Please help!!?
mama23dogs
Legend

IT is connected to a computer used to sync your iTunes account?

the iPhone is designed to connect to only trusted computers using the same Apple ID.

any messages from the phone or iTunes account?

0 Likes
Delta17

I have backed up my iphone to this computer before. I even increased my data storage today so the phone would hopefully back up to the icloud. itunes just keeps telling me it can't back the phone up because it is locked. I can't manually unlock it. Is there any way around it?

0 Likes
Delta17

it is the same apple account.

0 Likes
Delta17

It is the same Apple Acct

0 Likes
mama23dogs
Legend

IF you are locked out of the phone....follow link to directions from Apple:

Forgot passcode for your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, or your device is disabled - Apple Support

0 Likes