Issue with Sales Rep
alecziff
Enthusiast - Level 1

I walked into the Santa Monica Verizon store on Wilshire Blvd. and was asked to work with a guy named Austin. The guy doesn’t know how to treat customers whatsoever. He told me that my plan by transferring from Sprint to Verizon would be $80 and $70 with Auto-Pay. I also traded in my iPhone 11 during this process. Turns out it was actually $90 after I set up my new iPhone 13 Pro. When I walked into the store two hours after my purchase, I asked him about it, and he said there was a misunderstanding and that there was nothing he could do to help. He ended up getting aggressive the more I asked about why he told me a certain price for a monthly plan that ended up being incorrect. No apology for his mistake or anything. Complete joke. I want this situation cured immediately. I was sold on a cheaper monthly plan and am now paying more than I should.

Labels (1)
Re: Issue with Sales Rep
alecziff
Enthusiast - Level 1

It is essentially fraud what this guy did. He can say whatever low pricing he wants to on the monthly plans and after the new customer goes home and finds out that they are actually paying a higher price, the sales rep can say it is a "he said she said" situation and that there is nothing they can do. This is exactly what Austin said to me, which is not okay whatsoever.

0 Likes
Re: Issue with Sales Rep
67ty67

file a BBB complaint if you want any action

0 Likes