Just upgraded to iPhone 6 from Galaxy 3 phone keeps dropping wifi and ask to sign in again. Once signed in I'm good for about 20 min.
Sterrien1

Just up graded to s6 from s3 now about every 20 min. I loose wifi and am ask to reconnect. Had the s3 for 2 yrs and never a issue . How do I fix this before my data is all used up? Also the same thing is happening on my iPad. Do not know why things changed just from up grading please help.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Just upgraded to iPhone 6 from Galaxy 3 phone keeps dropping wifi and ask to sign in again. Once signed in I'm good for about 20 min.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Wifi is a great way to supplement data. We want you to have access to it. This device has an option called wifi assist as well as iphones with IOS9. If the wifi is too low, it switches to cellular data to stay connected. Please try settings>cellular>wifi assist is at the bottom. Please turn it off and retest. You can also disable cellular data and that makes it impossible for it to connect to our network. We will be here if there is more that you need.
BobbyN_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes