LTD in London.
TJP1954

I'm in London and can't get LTE. When I try to turn on the cellular voice and data for LTE it won't let me

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: LTD in London.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

TJP1954,

I hope you are enjoying your time in London. It may be possible the carrier you are connecting to does not support that feature. Are you using a local carrier or Verizon Sim card?  What does it show for service?
DerekR_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
TJP1954

Verizon SIM card.

[Personal information removed as required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service]

Thank you,

Verizon Moderator

0 Likes
Weth
Legend

LTE for voice and data is not available overseas yet on Verizon.  Depending which roaming partner you get, you may not even get data LTE, but you should get 4G HSPA+ which isn't bad for speed.  when overseas, just use LTE data only for now. 

0 Likes
TJP1954

I am only getting 3G in downtown London. It's draining my battery quickly.

What setting should I have under Cellular

?

[Removal required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service]

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want you to have a great time in London. London is on a GSM network and may not have 4G capabilities.

•Go to Settings > Cellular > Cellular Data Roaming Options (in iOS 9.3 only) > Roaming to switch Voice Roaming and/or Data Roaming On or Off. (Green=On/White=Off)
•Turn Intl CDMA Off. (Green=On/White=Off)
•For iOS 9, we recommend disabling Wi-Fi Assist.

vzw.com/tripplanner

TamaraH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes