Launch day stock
TERGRA78
Enthusiast - Level 3

anyone know or have a estimate of how many iPhone 7 plus will be in inventory at my at verizon store ? i plan on camping out this year if i don't get my pre order in time . Thanks !!!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Launch day stock
rmorton0573
Contributor - Level 1

A lot of sites are reporting Apple will have no Jet Black (any model) or Plus models (all colors) on launch day at any Apple Store. They are saying partner location stock will vary and to check with them directly.

Apple’s iPhone 7 will be super limited in stores and all jet black and Plus models are sold out | Te...

View solution in original post

0 Likes
iDroid
Contributor - Level 3

I don't think there will be much seeing how the world went crazy over the dual cameras and especially so if you want Jet Black.

TERGRA78
Enthusiast - Level 3

i think i want to go for the matte black iDroid

0 Likes
rmorton0573
Contributor - Level 1

I'm pretty sure it varies by location. The smaller the city the less stock the store will get. With the 6 and the 6s release, my local Verizon store did not receive any Plus models either year on release day. They only received a handful of  6 and 6s's. I didn't get a 6 Plus until the end of November in 2014. I only got the 6s Plus last year on release  day because I preordered through BB and even then I was told mine was the only preorder that came in that day.

0 Likes
rmorton0573
Contributor - Level 1

A lot of sites are reporting Apple will have no Jet Black (any model) or Plus models (all colors) on launch day at any Apple Store. They are saying partner location stock will vary and to check with them directly.

Apple’s iPhone 7 will be super limited in stores and all jet black and Plus models are sold out | Te...

0 Likes