Live person
Tony_Golden

I've been trying relentlessly to speak to a live customer service rep without success...How can I get a hold one?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Live person
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Tony_Golden,

Sorry to hear about trouble reaching a representative. Our goal is to make it as easy to do business with us as possible. We'd be happy to help you right here. We know having options is important, too. Here's a link to our "Contact Us" page. There you'll find phone, live-chat, and social media contact options.

EricW_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

Call the 800 # or *611 on your phone.  Choose option 4 for "Other" - then say "Agent" when prompted to say the reason for your call.  I typically get connected to a live person in 2 minutes or less.  Sometimes immediately, sometimes a few minutes on hold, but not long.

Tony_Golden

Thanks, I'll try it...I was on earlier trying . I'll give it another shot.

Sent from my iPhone

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I would love to save you a phone call Tony_Golden. What questions do you have so far?
AmberF_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Morgfsu

I'd like help Verizon. My iPhone is shutting itself down overnight and I have to hold reset buttons for it to start back up. I miss my alarms. Any idea.

0 Likes