Loss of excellent 4G LTE signal
JeremyD123
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have an iPhone 6. It had excellent 4G signal throughout my home until 3 weeks ago. Now I can barely get 3G.

Tried resetting network settings, tried restarting, etc.

Very frustrating as I don't have wifi.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Loss of excellent 4G LTE signal
rtiffin
Contributor - Level 3

has there been any changes made to the phone? and have you double check the settings to make sure nothing has been turned off or changed?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Let's get you back up and running on the fast lane JeremyD123. Are you only having issues while indoors? Is signal issue only when you are in a specific area or everywhere you go? Have you done any recent changes or software updates to your phone?

Thank You,
MichelleL_VZW
VZW Support
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSUPPORT

JeremyD123
Enthusiast - Level 1

I get fairly good 4g signal most places I go. I got excellent 4g in my room until a few weeks ago.

I haven't done anything with the phone that is new or out of the ordinary.

0 Likes
Ledsteplin
Contributor - Level 3

Something in your house may be interfering with the signal. Do you not have wifi in your home? I do know metal can interfere with wifi signals. I had a huge fridge, washer, tool box and range between me and my wifi modem and I got 1.2 Mbps download. I was only 30 feet away. So it could be something there.

0 Likes
rtiffin
Contributor - Level 3

good morning Jeremy, are you in the area where the storms are and have been hitting? is this a possible issue with the towers.. I have seen quite a few post from end users on the east coast area . some had no signal at all yesterday.  Also I have multi tower at the end of my block and when I was using my Droid I was having the exact same issue off and on... is the phone fully charged when this is happening and does it seem like your battery is draining fast??

0 Likes
rtiffin
Contributor - Level 3

also please note that the signal is only as strong was what is passing thru the area as I call it.. I am using the Black Berry right now and most times I have 3G and sometimes I am lucky to had 1 bar and not any signal on the G side   .. was just looking at update to the I-Phone.. waiting to see if we can resolve and gather more information on what you are dealing with... let us know please..

0 Likes