Lost my uninsured iPhone 5s, how much is a replacement?
sharoncampbell

or should I just wait for the 6?

I have an old iPhone 4s i can activate but then will my iPhone 5s be taken off lost mode? Will the thief be able to access it?

Labels (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Lost my uninsured iPhone 5s, how much is a replacement?
tbo27
Master - Level 2

Yeah you can activate the 4s. If you have find my iPhone on you can possibly locate/erase iPhone from icloud.com .it won't come off lost/stolen list. Now cost. Well you can purchase one full price or apple may be able to sell you that model for 300 check with them.  Always insure apple devices if you can. They are highly targeted . I have the 4s and waiting for 6 but I'm eligible to upgrade. You May Be Able To Early Edge If Your 4 Is IN Goods Condition also

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Lost my uninsured iPhone 5s, how much is a replacement?
tbo27
Master - Level 2

Yeah you can activate the 4s. If you have find my iPhone on you can possibly locate/erase iPhone from icloud.com .it won't come off lost/stolen list. Now cost. Well you can purchase one full price or apple may be able to sell you that model for 300 check with them.  Always insure apple devices if you can. They are highly targeted . I have the 4s and waiting for 6 but I'm eligible to upgrade. You May Be Able To Early Edge If Your 4 Is IN Goods Condition also

0 Likes