Love my iPhone 5c, but it phone doesn't always ring and message alert doesn't always sound. It can be sitting on my desk right next to me, fully charged, fully turned up - all the settings are correct and just not ring or not alert me to a msg. VERY a
teresavanb

Love my iPhone 5c, but the phone does not always ring and the message alert doesn't always sound.  It can be sitting right next to me on my desk, fully charged, volume all the way up, all the settings correct and just not make any sound.  VERY annoying!  Anyone else have this problem?

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: Love my iPhone 5c, but it phone doesn't always ring and message alert doesn't always sound. It can be sitting on my desk right next to me, fully charged, fully turned up - all the settings are correct and just not ring or not alert me to a msg. VE
Not applicable

teresavanb,

Notifications are quite important and we definitely want you to receive them like you should, let's get this resolved! Is the Vibrate/No sound key on the Left Side down or up? This will activate silent mode. In addition, please check Do Not Disturb Mode. Go to Settings>Do Not Disturb. Is a certain time scheduled?

TonyG_VZW

Follow us on Twitter at @VZWSupport

0 Likes