Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring the phone you love. OR get iPhone 13, on us. Online only. With Select 5G Unlimited plans. Ends 1.31. Buy now
end of navigation menu
Messenger plus wont open on iPhone
Ronbo1301

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Messenger plus wont open on iPhone
jav6
MVP
MVP

Did it ever work or did a recent update cause the issue?  My iPad just got a v5.0 update to Message+ and wouldn't load.  I had to uninstall it and re-install it from the App Store to get it working.

...Just another VZW customer...trying to offer some assistance...
0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Jav6, making sure my Message+ is working properly is vital. I will be more than happy to assist. I am glad to hear uninstalling it and reinstalling the app worked for you. Not sure if  the  issue came from a software update. Please share with me what software is currently running on your iPad?

0 Likes
jav6
MVP
MVP

@vzw_customer_support wrote:

Jav6, making sure my Message+ is working properly is vital. I will be more than happy to assist. I am glad to hear uninstalling it and reinstalling the app worked for you. Not sure if  the  issue came from a software update. Please share with me what software is currently running on your iPad?

I don’t want to hijack this iPhone thread. My old iPad Air, model ME993LL/B is running 12.5.3 and I don’t have issues since uninstalling/installing Message+ v5.0.  Message+ v5.0 was released a week ago for ‘Bug Fixes’ which caused issues for me.

...Just another VZW customer...trying to offer some assistance...
0 Likes