Missed calls from my kids school, and a lady i pick up for dyalisis THANKS VERIZON. I called and said it should be back on by FRIDAY are you kiding me? I better get some MONTHS or free service for this crap or im gone from verizon mid contract.
happilymarried05

I can not believe this. You would think we were in a war or something NO SERVICE? are you kidding me? my phone is my lifeline, all calls go to it, school, work, doctor, everything. Not to mention I have a machine that is being delivered and that is the number the guys have for me to help them get here. THIS IS GREAT.

I WANT FREE SERVICE FOR 6 MONTHS. iPhone 6 Verizon Wireless Customer Support

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Likes
Re: Missed calls from my kids school, and a lady i pick up for dyalisis THANKS VERIZON. I called and said it should be back on by FRIDAY are you kiding me? I better get some MONTHS or free service for this crap or im gone from verizon mid contract.
MiiHere
Champion - Level 3

Use wi-fi and free apps to make calls over wi-fi. Service is meant to be restored by 2:00am.

0 Likes
Re: Missed calls from my kids school, and a lady i pick up for dyalisis THANKS VERIZON. I called and said it should be back on by FRIDAY are you kiding me? I better get some MONTHS or free service for this crap or im gone from verizon mid contract.
happilymarried05

I am not around wifi and I pay for Verizon wireless service I expect to get that service without interruption

0 Likes
kaebfly
Champion - Level 3

You won't get free months of service. And to be fair, if you bother to read the full agreement of any of the providers the service is subject to outages so even if you leave you will possibly experience an outage with another provider. Then what? You plan to leave anytime a provider experiences an outage? You can expect credit for the time you were not receiving service but it is absurd to think you should get free months.

0 Likes
MiiHere
Champion - Level 3

You should expect a credit relative to how long service was out; typically with internet I get $1-$3 depending on the length of time it was out.

0 Likes