Moving to Canada. Will my current phone numbers and plans still work?
bchrist2

Moving to Canada.  Will my phone #s/ plans still work?  Do I need to change anything?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Moving to Canada.  Will my current phone #s/plans still work?  Do I need to change anything?
Weth
Legend

Phones will work. Texting is free.

data and calls will be expensive Unless you add a plan per line to get  $25 /month for 500 minutes and 1 GB data. $15 plan also with much less data/minutes.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Moving to Canada. Will my current phone #s/plans still work? Do I need to change anything?
Weth
Legend

What plan will do you have?  What phones do you have?

0 Likes
Re: Moving to Canada.  Will my current phone #s/plans still work?  Do I need to change anything?
bchrist2

More every plan.  (3) 5s, (1) 5c

0 Likes
Weth
Legend

Phones will work. Texting is free.

data and calls will be expensive Unless you add a plan per line to get  $25 /month for 500 minutes and 1 GB data. $15 plan also with much less data/minutes.

0 Likes
Re: Moving to Canada. Will my current phone #s/plans still work? Do I need to change anything?
pherson
Champion - Level 1

Why not switch to a Canadian provider?

kramerlivz
Enthusiast - Level 3

If you are unable to get service then you are able to get out of your contract free.  You may have to switch providers and see if u can keep your phone # as mentioned below.

0 Likes
Snn5
Legend

Not true.  If Verizon fails to rectify service issues at the address you signed up at, then yes, but if you move to an area Verizon doesn't service, no, you cannot get out of your contract.