Multiple Mobile Outages - Saint Pete, FL & ATL
eric86
Enthusiast - Level 1

I've had no cell service on at least 3 occasions in the last 30 days both in ATL & Saint Pete, FL. As a direct result, I'm unable to make calls to conduct business at work which in turn results in me making a lesser earning and up to being reprimanded by my employer.  Last month, I purchased a new Iphone 13 Pro from a Verizon store thinking that would solve the problem to no avail. 

Is anyone else consistently being impacted by these outages - specifically being unable to make inbound/outbound calls?  And, what actions have been or are being taken to rectify?

Will Verizon issue a credit/adjustment to at least offset the multiple days of outages that I've been negatively impacted by yet still being charged for?

Thanks in advance for any feedback.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Multiple Mobile Outages - Saint Pete, FL & ATL
eric86
Enthusiast - Level 1

I’m still having issues making inbound/outbound calls. This issue has now persisted all day. I responded to the first text I received from Verizon number (8974) with my name ; mobile number ; and confirming that I’ve notified Verizon of this same issue in the last 30 days. That same number then asked if I was still experiencing the same issue and that Verizon would be glad to help with credits. I tried to text my responses back to no avail - now I get “not delivered” notifications when texting.

Is there anyone at Verizon (actual human-being) who can follow up with me to assist in remediating this growing problem?

0 Likes